Now that you have your Vidjet embed code (see example below), it's time to add it to your Shopify site so you can share your amazing video with the world!
Important: Depending on the Shopify theme you are using, the steps below might be slightly different.
Log into your Shopify Admin account (you should see a page that looks like this with your store name in the upper right-hand corner of the page):
2. Click the "Customize theme" tab and then, the "Customize theme" button:
3. You should now be in the "Themes" section. Click the green "Customize" button:
4. You should now see your Home Page with a left-hand menu containing other sections (i.e. Header, Image with text overlay, Image with text, Featured collection, etc.). Depending on the theme you are using, the sections might be slightly different or in a different order.
5. Scroll down in the left-hand menu and click "Add Section":
6. Select "Custom content":
7. You should now see the "Custom content" section you just created at the bottom of the left-hand menu. Click "Add block":
8. Then, click "Custom HTML" OR "Custom Liquid" depending on your theme:
9. Click the Custom HTML OR Custom liquid block you just created:
10. Now, you should see a page that looks like this (below).
11. Go back to Vidjet and copy the embed code from step 4 of the campaign creation process:
12. Return to Shopify (step #10 above) and paste the Vidjet embed code in the HTML or Custom liquid text box. A few seconds after you paste the code, your video will appear on your page. Please note that you might need to scroll up or down a bit to find it on the page, depending on your theme.
You can adjust the Container width if necessary. Once you're happy with the formatting, click "Save" and you're done!
Important: You can add the Vidjet embed code to any custom HTML block on your site. Yes, this includes product pages as well! Keep in mind, however, that you might need to change your theme or update to a newer version that supports videos.