There might be cases where you want a video open by default when a visitor first lands on your site (or a specific page) and closed by default on other pages.
Some specific use cases might include:
New product launches
Promotions or Flash Sales
You can do this quickly and easily by taking advantage of our clone feature. Follow the steps listed below to make it happen!
1. Edit the campaign's Design settings to display the video open by default for both mobile and desktop > Save:
2. Edit the campaign's Display settings to trigger the open by default video to display only on a certain page (ex: homepage, product page, etc.) using URL "is equal to" logic:
3. Make sure the video plays when a visitor lands on the page:
3. Edit your campaign's Display Settings to show the video a maximum of one (1) time:
4. Finish creating and then clone the campaign from your Campaign Manager:
5. On the cloned campaign, toggle OFF "Open by default" for both mobile and desktop > Save:
6. Edit the campaign's Display settings to trigger the closed by default video to display on your other desired pages (all pages or only certain pages):
7. Set the video to trigger when a visitor lands on the other page(s):
8. Set the maximum view limit to 4:
5. Set both campaigns to live and that's it! 🙂